Out of an abundance of caution for the health and safety of our patients, staff, families, and the broader community, our clinic will be closed from March 20, 2020 through March 27, 2020 and re-opening on March 30, 2020. Our team will continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation on a daily basis. We are still available for any questions you may have and for booking future appointments via telephone and email.
If you require skin care products, please call to place an order or you can order online. For local patients, we have waived our shipping fees for your convenience.
Dr. Kent Remington’s patients please note that we will not be seeing patients prior to April 20, 2020. However, there will be someone answering phones and booking appointments for him and his staff continuously.
We want to inform our patients that the utmost level of hygiene and other protective measures is practiced in our clinic and we are taking all precautions outlined by Alberta Health Services and Health Canada to create a safe environment for everyone. Our number one priority is to ensure our patients and employees are feeling safe when coming into the Remington Laser Dermatology Centre.
We would like to share with you the safety measures that have been implemented:
- Ensure all patients who have appointments have answered the COVID-19 Precautions Screening Questions as outlined by Alberta Health.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the clinic (entry point, front desk, treatment rooms, and washrooms). Every patient is asked to use hand sanitizer upon their arrival at the clinic.
- As it is customary, our team members continue to wash their hands both before and after each patient encounter. Treatment beds and working surfaces are sanitized after each patient visit.
- Common areas such as doorknobs, waiting room, desks, payment terminals, etc. are sanitized repeatedly throughout the day.
- Shared magazines, brochures, and product samples have been removed from treatment rooms and the waiting room until further notice.
- If employees have common cold or flu-like symptoms they are required to stay home.
- Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions or concerns regarding your appointment.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding during this challenging time.
COVID-19 Screening Questions
1) In the last 14 days, have you traveled outside of Canada? OR Have you been in CLOSE contact with a sick person who has traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
2) Do you have a new or worsening cough and/or shortness of breath?
3) Do you have a new onset of fever, chills, or shakes?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions, please:
- Call Health Link 811
- Call us at 403-255-1633 or 403-252-7784 to rebook your appointment (*cancellation/rebooking fees will be waived due to the evolving nature of this situation)