Dr. Todd K. Remington
Dr. Todd Remington received his medical degree from Queens University in Kingston, Ontario before completing his Dermatology residency at George Washington University in Washington D.C. He also completed an additional year of residency in the Division of Dermatology at the University of Alberta before joining the Remington Laser Dermatology Center in July 2002.
He is actively involved in the Dermatology Residency program at the University of Calgary and directly teaches and mentors all the Dermatology residents in the city, for which he received an outstanding teaching award in 2015. He also holds an academic teaching position at the University of Calgary where he instructs the dermatology curriculum to the medical students.
In addition, he is the secretary/treasurer for the Canadian Society of Dermatological Surgery and is actively involved in the advancement of dermatologic surgery. He is especially passionate about surgical dermatology, skin cancer and laser surgery. He also has a special interest in the treatment of scars and pediatric birthmarks.
Dr. Todd Remington has extensive training in cosmetic dermatology and is known for his dramatic, yet natural results with the use of neuromodulators and injectable fillers. Dr. Remington is known for his kind, welcoming approach and strives to ensure that every patient has a positive experience. When not spending time at the office, Dr. Remington is an avid outdoorsman biking to work most days. He takes every opportunity to hike, bike, ski, fly fish or windsurf through the great province of Alberta. His greatest passion however, is his family. With a wife and 5 children who are very active in competitive soccer and many other sporting activities, he finds his greatest joy in helping them and watching them succeed.
- Board certified in Dermatology by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and by the American Board of Dermatology
- Canadian Dermatology Association
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Canadian Society for Dermatologic Surgery (currently Secretary / Treasurer)
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Alberta Society of Dermatologists
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Faculty of Medicine, University of Calgary
- University of Calgary Dermatology Residency Program committee member
- Actively involved in teaching Dermatology Residents in the University of Calgary Residency Program