It’s possible to have gorgeous skin at any age, regardless of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. We are proud to help our patients feel great about their appearance using treatments geared to their unique needs. One way in which we promote youthful, healthy skin is with SilkPeel Dermalinfusion.
What is SilkPeel Dermalinfusion?
How Does Dermalinfusion Work?
The tip used to conduct advanced, gentle microdermabrasion exfoliates the epidermis while simultaneously suctioning debris away from the surface. Exfoliation is achieved with a diamond-tipped plate that is surrounded by a low-pressure vacuum. Adjacent to this is a chamber that is filled with a customized serum.
SilkPeel dermalinfusion works through various mechanisms. The diamond-tip abrasion of the uppermost layer of tissue clears a path for serums to be deeply absorbed into the epidermis. The act of abrading skin, as gentle as it is, incites a wound-healing response. This response can impede the absorption and efficacy of nourishing serums. That’s why the SilkPeel times serum delivery at an exact point in the process.
SilkPeel dermalinfusion has various options for infusions. This allows us to customize treatments to improve skin texture, boost radiance, manage acne-prone skin, minimize lines and wrinkles, plump superficial tissues, correct sun damage and dark spots, hydrate dry skin, and more.Dermalinfusion premium facials include options such as:
- Skin brightening effects using an advanced peptide serum combined with brightening ingredients.
- Ultra-hydrating boost utilizing chamomile, apple/watermelon/lentil extract, and hyaluronic acid.
- Anti-aging effects utilizing vitamin C and other antioxidants along with vitamin E to fight free radicals and reduce the signs of aging.
- Pore clarifying, acne-reducing effects using anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory ingredients such as oregano and chamomile oils and salicylic acid.
Areas Treated With SilkPeel Dermalinfusion
This noninvasive treatment is gentle enough for delicate areas and strong enough for areas that have sustained significant sun damage. Common treatment areas include the:
- Face, including the eye and lip areas
- Neck and décolleté
- Upper back
- Upper arms
Candidates for SilkPeel Dermalinfusion
What Our Patients Say
“Todd is the BEST! Very professional, knowledgeable and friendly! Great skincare recommendations!” – Allie L.
Silkpeel Dermalinfusion Treatment