UltraPulse® SurgiTouch CO2 Laser
Stretching the limits of performance
UltraPulse® can penetrate deeper than any aesthetic ablative CO2 laser and has great versatility. The UltraPulse® can operate in continuous wave mode to make incisions that cut and cauterize simultaneously minimizing bleeding and scarring, in a fully ablative mode to remove unwanted skin lesions on the face and body and in fractional mode to treat scars and wrinkles, while also stimulating collagen production
DeefFX™ | ActiveFX™ Fractional Modes
Gold standard for treating acne and surgical scars:
- Creates vertical channels of injury into the skin, leaving the majority of the skin intact.
- Thermal channels created by the laser breaks down scar tissue and damaged skin, stimulating a natural healing response.
- Laser energy penetrates into the deep dermal layers of the skin, collagen production is stimulated, thereby closing in the open channels and creating a stronger, healthier foundation to the skin.
- Has been shown to be the most effective in stimulating collagen production.
Deepest Impact with SCAAR FX™ Mode
- In fractional mode, can penetrate up to 4mm in a single pulse
- Ideal mode for treating deep, thick lesions
- Life-changing technology to treat severe burn injuries and associates contractures
Shortest Pulse Duration
- Faster than the tissue relaxation time
- Minimizing thermal damage
- Best cosmetic outcome
Sp Dynamis Fotona
Experience the Next Generation in Aesthetic Laser Systems
Fotona’s SP Dynamis laser system is designed to perform all major aesthetic treatments. By combining two complementary laser wavelengths the Dynamis lasers function as highly versatile, multi-purpose systems that can perform an exceptionally wide range of applications in aesthetics, surgery and gynecology. Fotona’s Nd:YAG wavelength is effective for reaching the deepest layers of the skin, while the Er:YAG wavelength is ideal for brushing away surface imperfections to reveal visually attractive, long-lasting results. The variety available by combining these two different wavelengths has been the biggest breakthrough in laser technology in many years.
High Performance Combination Aesthetic Treatments:
- Full ablative Er:YAG mode can remove multiple layers of dead, damaged and wrinkled skin in one single procedure
- Pixelated Er:YAG mode removes thin layers of superficial skin revealing healthier skin below
- Fractionated Er:YAG mode creates vertical channels of microthermal energy to break down scar tissue and stimulate collagen growth
- Smooth Er:YAG mode becomes non-ablative, but uses a step-down approach to tighten the superficial layers of skin
- Smooth Er:YAG mode is the first technology that can tighten inside the mouth to soften laugh lines, at the back of the throat to improve snoring and inside the vagina to reduce stress urinary incontinence and improve sexual gratification
- Nd: YAG PIANO mode uses a long pulse duration to deliver heat into the dermal layers of the skin to heat and contract the skin
- Nd:YAG FRAC mode delivers fractions of light energy onto the surface of the skin to address imperfections of vessels and pigmentation simultaneously and hair removal in darker skin types
- Nd:YAG VERSA mode targets specific vascular lesions causing them to contract and collapse
M22 IPL and Laser System to Address All Your Aesthetic Needs
The Lumenis M22™ system treats over 30 cosmetic dermatology skin conditions
The IPL module uses multiple filters to effectively treat superficial pigmentation and unwanted vessels on the surface of the skin in patients with different skin types
The IPL module also can reduce the color associated with surgical or traumatic scars on any area of the body
The Nd:YAG module uses a 1064nm wavelength to effectively treat deeper vessels such as lip hemangiomas or venous lake found on the upper or lower lips or unsightly periorbital blue veins.
ResurFX True Fractional Non-Ablative Resurfacing
ResurFX is an advanced 1565nm fiber laser system for true fractional NON-ABLATIVE skin resurfacing.
ResurFX treatment is tailored to address even the early signs of aging by delivering vertical channels of heat energy into the deeper layers of the skin without penetrating through the surface of the skin.
It provides noticeable results for fine lines, skin texture and overall skin appearance without the unwanted downtime
This ResuFX module has been shown to be effective in treating surgical scars and stretch marks
The ResurFX sophisticated CoolScan™ scanner, provides a direct cooling to the skin which improves patient comfort
With this multi-plex system, we can first address the superficial imperfections with the M22 IPL followed by the fractional ResurFX which can improve superficial wrinkles, texture and tone through collagen synthesis in one PHOTOFRACTIONAL procedure.
The most advanced Q-switched laser on the market
QX MAX Provides Pico Performance in a Nano System for More Effective Tattoo and Pigment Removal
The Highest Performance Single-Pulse Q-Switch Laser
Fotona’s QX MAX system is the most advanced Q-switched laser on the market today. It has the power to remove all common pigmented lesions and a broad spectrum of tattoo colours, and additionally offers the ability to provide additional aesthetic treatments such as skin rejuvenation, acne treatment, vascular lesion removal and laser hair removal. The QX MAX is built for maximum performance with patented, state-of-the-art innovations to make treatments safer and more effective.
The QX MAX Advantage:
- Treats all pigmented lesions and tattoo colours
- 4 laser sources in one system
- High single-pulse energy for large spot size treatment
- Uniform beam profile with patented OPTOflex® vacuum cell technology
Versatility & Speed for the Ultimate Aesthetic System
The VascuLight SR improves the appearance of photo-aged skin, removes age spots (sun-induced freckles), most benign brown pigments, telangiectasias, and broken capillaries. This innovative new application of Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treats pigmentary sun damage through a process called photorejuvenation.
The unique, combined approach of IPL and the Nd:YAG Laser is optimized
for deeper and superficial vessels, telangiectatic matting and hemosiderin staining, plus pigmented lesions and faster hair removal.
The Most Advanced Pulsed Dye Laser Technology
Vbeam Mechanism of Action
The Vbeam Laser System is a flashlamp-excited pulsed dye laser indicated for dermatological applications. It delivers pulsed laster energy at a wavelength of 595nm that passes through the dermis and epidermis skin layers and is absorbed by the oxyhemoglobin in the blood vessels rather than by the surrounding tissue.
- With the use of different spot sizes, we can deliver energy directly into the unwanted vascular lesions without damaging surrounding skin
- Has 3mm spot size to treat the smallest spider angioma or capillary hemangioma going up to a 10mm handpiece that can treat larger areas of vascular skin
- Has a unique 10mm x 3mm oval handpiece that effectively constricts the stubborn linear telangiectasias found around the nose, cheeks and chin
- Continues to the be the Gold Standard in the treatment of Port-Wine Stains
- By using a longer pulse duration, we can decrease bruising and minimize the downtime
Permanent Laser Hair Reduction
More and more people desire to have permanent hair reduction.
The Light Sheer Diode uses 810nm wavelength which has been shown to be the most effective in targeting and destroying unwanted hair
Has a cool-tip hand piece which effectively cools the skin prior to and after each pulse
Skin-Resurfacing Treatment with Serum Delivery
More than dermabrasion, this non-invasive treatment is fully customizable and the perfect solution to address a wide variety of skin concerns and conditions.
The Solution for Healthy, Vibrant, Rejuvenated Skin
Advanced Skin-Resurfacing Treatment with Precision-timed Serum Infusion
More than dermabrasion, this non-invasive treatment is fully customizable and the perfect solution to address a wide variety of skin concerns and conditions from wrinkles to acne, from head-to-toe and is suitable for all skin types and tones. Dermalinfusion’s patented 3-in-1 technology infuses skin with serums at the moment of exfoliation, before the wound-healing phase begins. This results in greater serum penetration, absorption, and retention so plumpness, hydration, tone, and texture are optimized.
The dermalinfusion difference
- Improves Radiance
- Refreshes and Revives
- Visibly Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Targets Skin Concerns and Optimizes Results
- Gives a Lasting Youthful Boost
- Stimulates Healthy Cell Renewal
Omnilux Red Light
Omnilux™ is the Gold Standard and market leader in LED Light Therapy, offering innovative, effective and affordable solutions in the global medical market and world leader in light only aesthetic treatments.
Photodynamic therapy uses non-UV light energy at 610nm wavelength to activate medications such as Levulan or Metvix to effectively treat precancerous actinic keratosis or early non-melanoma skin cancers.